Thursday, August 11, 2011

Fix Internet Explorer Not Responding Error

Problem :

I have found that after several weeks of constant "not responding" messages while doing a search function on any of the three major search engines - when I made Google Chrome my default browser that all problems ceased.

But silly me...I continued to click on the "e" on my desktop to access the internet and that was going back to internet Explorer as the browser so I deleted all the "e" shortcuts from the desktop, task bars, etc and just click on the Google icon to access the internet and all worked out perfectly. I know that I didn't have to "delete" the "e" shortcuts but why leave clutter on the desktop if I won't be using them anymore.


Answer :


Optimize your web browser by resolving Internet Explorer not responding error encountered on your computer.

Each step is accompanied by an indicative screenshot for the ease of mirroring the action.

Did you know that you can resolve more than 90% of technical problems, quickly and easily? Click on each step in the vertical menu to the left of this page or click on the ‘Previous’ or ‘Next’ buttons at the bottom of this section to navigate through the solution.

* Click on ‘Start’
* Hold down ‘Ctrl,’ ‘Alt,’ ‘Del’
* Click ‘Control Panel’
* Click ‘Add/Remove Programs’
* Open ‘My Computer’
* Click ‘Restart’

Get more information :http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/ieitpropriorver/thread/7803a483-c360-4bc1-8e4c-a60cd3bdbd1d

5 comments:

  1. A complete support for your Pc, laptops by certified tech-experts of We24Support immediate toll free no 1 888 399 9656

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.


    Internet Explorer Tech Support

    ReplyDelete


  3. Interesting blog. It would be great if you can provide more details about it. Thanks you


    Internet Explorer Tech Support

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - this worked instantly - Thank you so much !!!!... If you are looking for Youtube Technical Support You can reach Acetecsupport at their Call Toll Free No +1-800-231-4635 For US/CA.

    ReplyDelete