Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fix Windows 7 Wireless Printer Offline Error

Problem :

I have a wireless printer installed and am running my laptop with Windows 7. Everytime I reboot the laptop, it fails to find the printer and marks it as offline. Sometimes I can restore it by deleting and then re-adding the printer from the control panel. The printer is a new HP wireless model, and I have installed the driver successfully, I should not have to re-install this everytime. Is this a Windows 7 issue, and how do I solve it?


Solution :

The solution to fix windows 7 printer offline error is to check the proper connection of the printer.

Two options exist to turn off the offline mode.

If you choose the first option to change the offline state of the printer, then go to Control Panel and then ‘Printer and Faxes’ option on the Control Panel.

Double-click on the printer you want to change to online mode from the displayed window.

A pop-up window will open and you need to select ‘Uncheck Printer Offline‘ option from the menu bar.

Get more information : http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/21381-63-wireless-printer-offline-windows

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/15939-63-wireless-printer-offline-windows

2 comments:

  1. Hello
    Thanks for sharing. Its very helpful information. Really same problem for my printer so thanks solve my problem. Please send more information for printer driver software.

    ink pad resetter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can solve your windows 7 problems and improve the performance of your computer . Just need you one thing, go through this site and solve any type of query.
    error 1068 windows7
    Thank you
    Aalia lyon

    ReplyDelete