Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Windows 7 Flash Drive Problem

Problem :

When I attached the flash drive to windows 7  it read it install the right drivers and said it was ready. The problem is that when I clicked on "my computer" i did not see it and then when I went to "Devices" in "Control Panel" it was there. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drive to see if that help but i did not and I also tried to update but it was up to date. I dont know what to do the computer knows it is there but does not show it as a Drive.


Solution :

Before storing Windows 7 Operating System into the USB flash drive, you need to make your flash drive free from the virus. And also check the storage capacity of USB flash drive. Encounter the USB port connectivity in your system and you might check the compatibility of the USB device.











Get more information : http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/w7itprohardware/thread/62d0e337-a2d7-4980-abc7-d57097debb3a/

No comments:

Post a Comment