Tuesday, July 19, 2011

HP Deskjet Compatible Printer Driver for Windows 7

Problem :

I am using Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system. I already had hp 1280C printer in my office. I am unable to connect to it through network because the drivers are not matching to the latest operating system. Can I still install and configure my hp 1280 printer in my laptop using any of the compatible printer drivers.


Solution :

Go to Hewlett Packard - Enter the product name / number. Be sure to check the additional information, like how to install the driver or troubleshooting guides.




For more information : http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/57438-3-deskjet-1280-compatible-printer-driver-windows



2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing your blog.
    WE24SUPPORT what ever click on the link get resolve.
    hp printers support
    hp printer tech support

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing information for problem solution. Really I like.

    waste ink reset
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete